Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Bowels of Google

I don't know if the five people who read this blog actually read the comments too, but from now on its a must. I mentioned in my last entry the band "White Heath" that was at the Tron on Saturday night. Well, much to my surprise an alleged member of this band found my blog and commented on it! WHAT?? But honestly, how on earth did you find this obscure blog by a girl from small-town USA who happens to be in Edinburgh for the semester? There must have been some serious searching done - I mean, we're talking sifting through the bowels of a google search. I'm also quite flattered that you (by you I mean this certain member of "White Heath," if he is actually reading this) took the time to personally invite me to future gigs. I feel like I can now become a legitimate groupie - if everyone's down with that. I will also apologize for the age comment - its not as if I knew you guys would even come close to knowing about this blog or that I even existed on this planet. Thank God I didn't say anything offensive or rude (yes, I really do think the band was talented and great. Keep on keepin' on). And by the way, my friends and I do plan on returning to the Tron to see "White Heath" (not this Saturday though. I have a date with Nessie) and I'm going to find out which of you went beyond the call of duty to find this blog. October 18th, 2008... Be prepared.


Anyway, I just had to address that crazy issue. Nothing of substance has happened in the 24 hours. First the girl from Joplin and now that comment from a member of the band that I mentioned in my blog... There are so many reasons to love Edinburgh (if John McCain wins I may never come home)!

1 comment:

Sim said...

If he wins, can I come join you?